Followers

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Reflections

 This is another section of my art journal... as you can see... sometimes thoughts are all that really enter my mind... the rest is just fun...  I drew this woman??? have no clue who she is... she just came thru my drawing... and I love her...  hopefully someday I will meet her...  if not oh well... she was fun to draw and color.  the papers are techniques and also from my pile of 'scrap' that I love to pull from... so as you can see it sort of all goes together in here... nothing ever matters ... that is the way it should be all the time in everything we do...
Hope you have a fun day... and do something loving for YOU... learn about YOU while you are doing it...  

Thanks for stopping by for a visit... and hope you will return tomorrow... I will be here... will you???  Love, Light and Peace....Bonnie  

No comments:

Post a Comment