Followers

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Create in your MIND

I know that I will add some words to this page someday... but for right now... it is finished...  I love the flowers and have made a digital out of them... I put them into my journal for safe keeping...  


Then a few days later added the face... 
That is one thing about doing a journal that I love... I always add more when I feel like I need to for a certain page or area...  it seems to always be ready to do it with also...  

The girl appeared on my sketch pad the other night... and so I tore her out and added her to this page... I love her... she is creating in her mind... and the music is strong...  so is nature.. it is a sweet song...  

She keeps on appearing on my pages... and I think it is nice that she does...  only part of her shows.. the spiritual side of the face... the left eye... where the spirit resides... 

Meditation is so very profound and wonderful...  when I meditate I get some really great drawings afterwards.. both are so rewarding... 

Hope you have a wonderful day and week-end...  enjoy your time with family and friends...  Tomorrow being Father's day is a special day too..  to honor all the DAD's out there...  we love you all... 

Thanks for stopping by for a visit... and hope to see you soon .... Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie  

No comments:

Post a Comment