Followers

Saturday, June 9, 2012

A Tail of Tales


As most of you who really know me.... you know that I love doing ALICE things... so here is another couple of things that I have made for ALTERED ALICE this month... 

                                                                                
As promised the Front of my ALICE Journal... I love it... 

I painted a few sheets with dylusion sprays.. and then stenciled them using some dabbers...  I just love the way that these types of papers turn out..I have fun making them too...  I put an Alice, White Rabbit and of CAT... on the front... I think that over time there will be things that appear... 













The letters are Ideology from Tim Holtz's collection of letters... and I sprayed them with dylusion sprays...  and then three little white dots with a gel pen...  


The Drink Me bottle...  had to be on the front of the book too... it is where it all sort of starts...


 

 Alice is being Alice, by opening the book...







 
 This months sponsor is STAMP ATTACK....  and Carol has sent us all these FANTASTIC STAMPS.... I have had so very much fun using them, creating with them... and have a few more things up my sleeves too... 

 Here is one of the Mouse with his Long TAIL of a SAD Tale...  

I have written the section from the original book here too...   

This is a close up of the little mouse..with his LONG tail...  I love this... what a FUN stamp to use....  

 
 Please take some time and look at the STAMP ATTACK site.. you will love the ALICE stamps...   I think you will really LOVE them all...  a hard choice to make... but start to today to collect them all.. they are wonderful...  


Hope you have a fun and creative day in Wonderland... Thanks for stopping by for a visit...  and see you tomorrow...  
Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie 

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely adore this Alice book, it is beautiful. Have just come across your blogsite via link with Altered Alice as I want to do a few cards with the Alice in Wonderland theme. I have looked at the Stamp Attack site for the mouse's tail stamp, but can't find a stamp for the mouse, can you help with that? I also love the mixture of texts on that page aswell. Don't know how you come up with your ideas, you must have a brilliant imagination ha ha (I have to be given inspiration and then maybe I can incorporate into my own designs - I have zero imagination ha ha). Keep up the good work, will continue to stop by and visit. Lots of Love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete