Followers

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Welcome to the world of ME!!!

A was just asked the question of how to start to journal... well there are so many ways... this is one way that I have done a few pages.. and it is a very easy way for some one who is a scrapbooker to do...  tear some paper and glue it onto the pages of your journal... 

 These papers dont have to be special ones... just papers that you have... maybe they are in a scrap pile that are too good to throw away... but you are not really sure what to do with them...  anyway... I find that to be true also with papers that I ink on... on the right the paper was a underneath paper to catch the red...  as it leaves huge marks on my table... LOL.. and I wasn't on my work sheet... (psst... don't tell anyone... okay...??)   

So I just used misc papers and glued them down... there was a little section that didn't get paper... so I filled it with a word that came into my mind... PEOPLE..???  I think that I felt that there were most likely  a lot of people that had walked thru that door... and so people it is...  

Then as always... I had to fill in all the blank spaces... do you see them all???  Well as a person that journals... that is just the beginning...  

 So I wanted to practice my Zen Tangling... and had just seen there really wonderful paisley... so I had to add that... and it was a practice one... so nothing in my journals is finished or perfect... just is!!!  


I love this one... I will have to use these paisleys in some of my work... I love doing these... they are fun and easy to me... 


I added a few words around the paisley.. 




 Later on that day, I had a design pop into my head... and it had to be done... but first I had to add a few words to that page...  Words that kept on sticking in my mind...  that is where all my creativity starts... in my head...   This was written under the paisley .... 


Simplicity in our living...  


This is a new mantra that will be seen and said many times a day... it is the way we are trying to live... SIMPLE... or as simple as we can... 
Little stress... living each moment as fully as we can... and enjoying it all...  doing my art... making great meals from our garden... and enjoying my husband!!!  What more could I ask for...  
Well I could ask for cooler weather...  I could ask for a lot of things... but I am happy and that is one thing that I have always given way too in my life...  
 This morning I woke up with this adorable flower in my mind... and then I saw the Fabrege Pineapple sitting on my nightstand table... and I though what a good way to draw this pineapple... with this little flower... LOVE it when a plan comes together... so I had to draw it... 


I grabbed one of my journals... and opened it to a page... and this was the page it turned to... so I guess it was meant to be here... next to this door.. where so many people have come thru... WELCOME... just had to be put above the door... Welcome to the world of ME!!!  


Fun... I always am having fun...  or trying to have fun... 
 So this is the way the pages look today... I will share with you when I add more...  

So if you are new to journaling and dont' really know where to start... try this method... it might be good for you now...  making a mark is the hardest part of the first page... just remember there are no mistakes... only ventures on the adventure... and they can all be positive ones...  

Thanks for stopping by... and please stop by Julie's blog where this is going to be entered...If you do journal... you should enter yours here too... other will learn from your pages... and that is what art is all about...   

Have a great day... and enjoy what you do... 
Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie  

No comments:

Post a Comment