Followers

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

The Alpha bet...

I finally finished the Alphabet and realized that I am going to make a book from the letters...  This is why and how I am going to do it...  

I have made each letter...  TANGLED of course... and it is in a plastic sheet protector...  and behind it is a piece of cardstock...  and I made them all soft sage greens...  and the letter is on the right hand side of the book... and then on the left hand side there will be other little papers with different thoughts of that letter... like a memory book... things that are from my past, present and future...  I am going to make the page on the left with rows of pockets.. when I get one done, I will post it...  

Anyway... if I show you all these at once you would get spoiled... so I will be releasing one a day... on Tuesday thru Friday... each week until the first week in December... not that far away... scary isn't it...  
 I will also post them all on a new blog after that ... so you can see them all together...  

I happen to love tangling and feel that the relaxing part of tangling is just as important as the actual learning of it...  Love it all though...  

Hope you enjoy each of these letters...  

Here is the letter A 

 So I have added some tangles on this one that begin with the letter A also...  
Like Auroknot, Afterglo, Angel fish, auroleaf....  of course there have to be some that are not A's... as  I also need to tangle freely... in all ways...  

And just because this one is in black and white... I also needed to do one in Color... 


  
 and also a little bit different...  

So here is another a... also in lower case...   
Having fun is what Tangling needs to be and do for YOU...  Enjoy the entire process...  

Hope you have a great day... enjoy the moments all the time...  and Thanks so much for stopping by and also for all the comments that you so often leave too... I really love them all... 
Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie 

1 comment:

  1. What a cool idea to make a book with all your tngled letters! Show us when you're done, please! :)

    ReplyDelete