Followers

Monday, October 22, 2012

Triangles and Stripes... Yikes!!!!

Another tile... and this time I added the stripes into triangles!!!  Just a little bit different...  and they came out pretty good...  I used patterns that have a way of not blending together... but that was done so that you could see the end of each triangle...  

Anyway... just the way it is...  

This is another try at the DIVA's challenge this week.. . 
I really had fun with this.. now I have to get some things done... have been doing alot ... but sit to take a break... and did this one...  no more breaks...   LOL...  



 This picture came out really light... so I might re-do this later... but right now... I have to do a few other things...  

Thanks for taking a look at this...  I really had fun with it...  

Do you TANGLE???  
Give it a try... very relaxing and enjoyable... and I should add ADDICTIVE!!!!!   

Love, Light and Peace... Bonnie  

13 comments:

  1. there you go, bonnie! love this one a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the different ways a challenge can be executed! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bonnie ~ What is the pattern around the very outer edge of the tile?

    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. A creative take on the challenge. Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! I love the outside tangle also and am interested in learning how to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! This is a beautiful interpretation of the challenge! Lovely tangles too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So many have asked about the tangle on the outer edge of this TIA.... and it is one that I found on the Flicker site... it is done by HElena and is called ELVEN.... so I would suggest that you go to her site and maybe you can find it... I know that I spent a lot of time trying to down load all these unique tangles that are on Flicker... as being on this dial up does really have it's limitations... LOL... but still I love this art form so very much... Thanks so much for all your comments and love...

    Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a great piece. I love the flow and movement it has. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Okay, I google-searched and found it (I wasn't sure which Flickr pool to look in). Here's the link for anyone else who's looking for it: http://www.flickr.com/photos/belatrix29/7899321764/in/pool-freehandpatterns/. Thanks for the info, Bonnie =).

    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMGosh! I SO LOVE THIS! Great work Bonny!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful, it looks like figures cut out of paper. Great work!

    ReplyDelete