Followers

Monday, December 24, 2012

Flowing along the road

Merry Christmas...  a little early, but tomorrow is the BIG day... Santa arrives and the joy of the season is upon us in full force... Love should be shared with all everyday... but this is one time when you should allow your hearts to open to all...  (something that should really be done all the time... with everyone!!!)  

Anyway.. .I felt sort of at odds today... because it is Monday... and Monday is Diva day...  so I did another challenge from last weeks Diva Dance Medley of GREAT new tangles that Marie gave us.. . 
Wow... I have really had fun with these...  

 I created this on an 8.5 x 11 sheet of white cardstock paper...  

I have been loving working on some larger pieces too...  

So many people have been asking if I am selling these that I started to sell them about a month ago... so if you are interested in any of my TIA... just drop me an e-mail and we will talk..  Thanks a million...  

Okay...  so tomorrow is Christmas and a huge holiday for so many of us...  I send you my love each day... and double it at this time of year... thanks so very much for stopping by and visiting my blog all the time... I have made over 1000 post now... and have over 200 people a day that visit my blog...  I love you all...  Thanks so very much for all the lovely comments and feelings.   THANKS...  

Also I wish a Happy happy day for you and all of your family and friends around you.  Even if you are alone on this day ...  you are loved by so many people for being just YOU.. . don't forget that.  

Have a very Merry Christmas .... Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie  

5 comments:

  1. beautiful work, bonnie! i like working on the larger size paper, too. your work is evolving and getting even more wonderful!

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't the big guys fun... this came out super, and you have so much room for details when there is some size involved.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful piece. Your work is always outstanding! Congrats on the number of people who view your site. Your inspiring words draw many to you. Happy New Year to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete