Followers

Friday, December 21, 2012

Happy Solstice

Happy Solstice

What a special day this is...  12 .  21 .  12   the numbers alone tell you it is special... but with all the planets lining up!!!  I just wish I had a telescope to see it...  hopefully they will show some pictures on the news or some shows.. .  Such a special time in our history... this will not happen again for another 26,000 years... do you think we will be around then???  

Our thinking should be elevated today or soon... and I am anxiously awaiting it...  I love meditating and feeling 'higher' will just add to that experience..   So very happy.  

Well I had to have another try at this delightful DANCING... on the paper...  so here are a few short steps on this one too... I guess this will be an all time favorite of mine.  I love the effects..  

 I call this piece  A WILD PARTY.... as it is a wild time on the paper.   Nature has popped out in different places... and yet the beat goes on...  as it does when dancing.  

I think Rock and Roll will be easily turned into Roses on many a tia...  

Oh what fun this is...  
Have a super good day... and enjoy everything that you create...  

Thanks for stopping by for a visit... and see you tomorrow with a zendala ....  Love it..  

Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie 

 

6 comments:

  1. Bonnie, this is a masterpiece! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see why this one is your favorite. It is so delicate with so much to seeyou@. Again you did a perfect job on this one. Always love to read your stories in your blog, they come so right out of your heart, thank you for let us participate in your joy of drawing and making art.
    Have a nice weekend and of course a merry christmas time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I love this one. You have been very busy with the Diva Dance.

    ReplyDelete