Followers

Monday, January 21, 2013

Diva Challenge today.... plus a little extra

Happy Monday!!!!  This month has zipped by so very quickly.... amazing how quickly time does fly when you are having fun...  

Okay...Being Monday... the DIVA has another challenge for us all....  I have been having fun with this one...  I really wanted to make this special as a 'healing' mandana for Artoo....  We all need healing and this is one that I use all the time...  it is the Chakra system of energy ....  always in need of fine tuning...  so you can read all about the body and colors that correspond to each section of our bodies..

With this in mind I created this .... 



 When I first saw the string/Emblem for Moebius I was really stumped... and then I thought about the charkas and wanted to do that... so after looking at the above link to the Charkas, you will understand my color choices for this...  Also my choice of tangles...  Each and every one has a double meaning to it...  all for energy power for Artoo and all the other children in the world that have this disorder...  I do send very spiritual love to all of them..  Please  go to the Diva's page for all the insight into this disorder... and then understand that these children need understanding and love... and the parents need strength for understanding the childs needs... so very important...  Our Love goes to B-Rad and Laura...  Thanks Laura from taking time in your life to create all these challenges...  


I also have been having fun with the new Tangle on the block this week...  Y-ful power....  love it...  

Here are a few that I played with last night...  getting warmed up for the challenge today!!!! 

 I didn't want to do this tangle even at all... I wanted it to 'travel' all into an smaller area...  I didn't get the exact look I wanted.. but I will...  I just have to keep on practicing....  a lot...  so hold on... when I want to get a certain look... I keep on trying and trying until I get it...  

Ugh...  





 So I tried again... and it is a little bettter... but I really want it to pour into something... LOL...  I think it is so neat... love this tangle....  

Well....  a busy week... lots of things on my list of TO DO... so I had better get started...  

Hope that you have a nice day where you are living your life...  if is beautiful here today... a little on the chilly side... but nice...  sunny and blue blue skies... love these blue skies here...  

Thanks for stopping by for a visit... and see you soon... I do need to practice...  LOL... 

Love, Light and Peace... 

 

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Love your use of the primary colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Plenty of energy and light in your gorgeous tangling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your tile reminds me of a Caribbean or oceanic island! full of exotic colors, full of power... exactly what we need in the northern hemisphere these days! like your realisation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is very pretty. Lovely colours and patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The tile you made is beautiful and even more are your thoughts.

    ReplyDelete