Followers

Sunday, January 13, 2013

More PHICOPS!!!!

Okay... I personally feel that the only way to learn something really so that it is part of your palette or thinking... is to do it over and over...  so I have done a few more phicops....

 So I did this one... with a piece of ribbon running thru the center...
  
 and a piece of horse tail at the top...
I was going to add more.. but fell asleep at the table... and never went back to finish it...  


So it is really not finished at all... 
but here it is... LOL  

This is a new Tangle done by B-rad the hubby of Laura at I am the Diva...  and it is really quite interesting to do... each one takes on a personality of its own... 


And so when I got home on Saturday.. after a FUN FILLED day at the Farmers Market...which was a great day!!!!  WE met tons of new people... and I think I have quite a few new gals all excited about making Never Ending cards, Boxes with flowers... and all kinds of things... so it was a lot of fun... we also sold Sweet Potatoes and Garlic... so it was a great day...  

But then last night I started to do this new Zendala that Erin of The Bright Owl gave us to play with...  I really didn't have too much left to really create to my fullest... but did play for a while...  

All in all this week was  fun filled week... a blur in many ways... but fun.   And now we start a new week... with a lot of fun things happening...  If you haven't taken a look at my full blog.. I hope you will take a look and see my Alice in Wonderland calendar... I really had a lot of fun creating the different months.. and added a lot of tangling to some of the months...  

Have a great week... and see you tomorrow with some more fun tangling pages...  thanks for stopping by for a visit... and again many thanks for all the lovely comments that you all leave for me... I totally love them... and appreciate it greatly...
Love, Light and Peace....Bonnie  

 

4 comments:

  1. Your zendala is great Bonnie! And, I'm pleased you had such a great time at the market!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very brave. Your zendala with the phycops worked really well. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your Zendala very much. I'm the same way when I learn a new pattern. I often do a monotangle and then use it in everything I make for a little while so I can play with it. Great job with your Phicops Zendala!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of course phicops is beautiful in this very straight zendala template. Love the way you made it so organic.

    ReplyDelete