Followers

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Better late than never

Wow... I just don't know where t he time has gone this week... I am so sorry that I have not posted prior to this... but I have been on the go...  and tomorrow is another on the go project again...  

 And this is all about that project...  

We are going to get some new chickens...  new meaning a new variety of chicken...  

We have had Buckeyes for quite a long time... and now we are getting Java's which are all black and also some Barred Plymouth Rock... which are black and white...  Should look great together...  even though we will keep them separated so as to keep the blood lines strong.  

So I drew an egg starting to open...  all of ours are waiting for us to come and pick them up... all 151 of them...  


 When I was sitting the other night trying to get ready for bed... my pen found it's way into my hand... and I started to tangle...  so I created this textured piece of art...  I love all the different feelings from each section...  so very much like LIFE...  



 And then one night ...  the snail came out again...  LOL..  I just love these snails...  

Our son brought me home this snail from Germany one year... He saw it and knew I had to have it...  I love it... it sits on the table and I often find it in my drawings too...  as it appears here..   It doesn't eat too much.. but it is friendly and loves to be put into pictures...  of all types...  even photos...  

Well... I do hope that you all have a GREAT day... and have had a wonderful week...  I hope to be back here soon.. as I have a lot more to share with you...  

Thanks for stopping by for a visit... and have a WONDERFUL  DAY.... 

Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie 

No comments:

Post a Comment