Followers

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Just before Bed!!!

Last night just before bed... like 10 minutes prior to going into bed to sleep I felt the NEED to tangle... so I grabbed a piece of cardstock... 8.5 x 11 and tangled this .... 









 It took me all of 10 minutes to tangle this entire piece... usually I spend a lot of time thinking things out... and planning and creating the look I want... I think I need to just go with the flow a little more... in so many things... not just in tangling.. . LOL... I had fun with each section... and walked into bed and fell sound asleep.... no tossing and turning tonight!!!!  Sound asleep... 

This morning I got up and shaded this piece... and love the way it came out...  I have been running flat out for a week now.. and do need to take a few minutes and rest today... but I still have a lot of work to do for this week... and we are also planning all the garden things this week too... so it is a very very full time in our lives...  

Hope that you are having a wonderful day and time... and able to enjoy the wintery weather...  Actually we just closed our windows for the first time this winter...  due to some problems that we had in the fall using an organic spray we have been unable to breathe correctly... and so this morning I felt the need to try and see if we can keep our windows closed!!!  Keeping fingers crossed that we can... I need to feel warm with out the wood stove doing over time...  

Thanks for stopping by... and enjoy your day... 

Well I have taken the day to play... I needed it... it has been a hectic week... and I have another one coming... so I took the day to tangle and RELAX!!!!  I had so very much fun...  

So here are a few more tangles that I created...  

 Since the last one was so very strong in feeling... I had to do a soft feeling one... and so this one came out... I was still in the same mood... so it only took me a few minutes to tangle this... and then I had to shade it... that is what takes me so very much longer... but I do love to shade... so that is not a problem.....  

Glenn and I were talking and having a fun time... so we were both enjoying the afternoon...  the kind that we have not had in a long time...  good times..  


 We were talking about farming... and all the things that we wanted to do.. and I started to think about the pear trees... hoping that the frost didn't get the fruit trees this year... that happens more often than not...  so I also have been trying to do new tangles too... and this basket weave is one that is so hard for me to do...  It just doesn't flow for me at all... so I worked on it... and it is about the same... I can do it... but don't find it enjoyable... and to me... TANGLING has to be enjoyable... or else not worth doing... LOL... RIGHT???  


 This happened... and I am not really sure I will do any of these again... but I tried it... and got the action...  just not really my cup of tea either...  

Oh well... I love flowers... and that kind of thing the best...  


 





THEN... I happened to remember that I hadn't done the Zendala this week... so I went to the BRIGHT OWL...  and found the mandala.. and started to work on that...  

This is not larger than 3 inches in diameter... I really had to get the smallest pen I had... the point... .005...  a really tiny point... but I did have fun with this... and I loved using the pencil in different ways to get all the depths too...  I had a lot of fun with this ERIN!!!!  LOVE IT... thanks... and I know that you are up to your eye brows with stuff... so thanks for all the input... Life is full of surprises for us...  in so many ways...  

Okay... so now I am ready for bed again... LOL.. and hopefully I have tangled enough today to get a good nights sleep... if not... I will be up doing another zendala!!!!  

See you tomorrow or the next day with the Diva's challenge...  
Have a good one...  



Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie 

4 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! That must have been a "creative burst" of energy. I really like the heart shaped vine. Hope you are warm. Even in Florida we are shivering. Yesterday I moved 80 some orchids into the little portable green house and in to the house. Hopefully it will warm up tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were quite busy, Bonnie. The first one is really flowing, it's great!!!! Your zendal is also beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A busy bee we would say here in the netherlands. All tiles are great, very organic and flowing. Your zendala is beautiful,,it looks like a basket, and i do love wat you did with the centre part.

    ReplyDelete