Followers

Friday, February 22, 2013

More Quandry..

Well do you think I love Quandry yet??? 

I do... it is in all my newest tiles... LOL... and I have been really having fun today with these three new strings...  

 Someone asked me why I love snails so very much...  
When I was an undergraduate in college, my major was art... and we were not allowed to sign our name until we got our degree...  and we had to use a logo...  I used a snail... so I love snails now...  of course collage was a few years ago...  but I still love them...   they come out in all kinds of places...  funny enough I use to have 100's of them all around the house.. .but when we moved... a lot of them sort of got lost, broken etc... and now I think I am down to about 30 or so.. but I still love them...  

As you can see Quandry is all in the background here... 
 Another string and more Quandry...  

This week the Diva's challenge is all about quandry... so check it out...  

This one is all about LOVE... and the lips are sending kisses to you..Love of the arts, love of life, love of anything at all...   and everything...  LOVE... 
 This one has lots of LOVE too.. 
There are hearts all over it... and also I have used Quandry as a main petal here...  I love using all different kinds of tangles to see how they blend with each other...  

I also have started to write down the string numbers on the tiles, so that I know which ones they are...  I can't remember after a while...  Oh well... such is life in the fast lane...  

Hope that you are having a GREAT day... stay warm..and dry.. and enjoy the entire day...  
Thanks for stopping by for a visit... and see you soon...  

Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie  

3 comments: