Followers

Sunday, March 3, 2013

All about HEARTS

I have always loved Hearts...  I have used it as a logo but a couple of businesses, use it when I sign my name for the 'dot' over the i in Bonnie... and all kinds of things... so I have been drawing a lot of hearts my entire life... but this past week, I have felt the need to draw hearts in my tangles... so here are a few...  

 This week I have been doing a lot of different types of things... one is that I have a stack of books that have been begging to be read... and so finally I started to read a newer one...  and had to do this tangle..It is all about Female energy... and the need for us to connect to our energy in a very positive way...  That is just simply put... but I felt the need to share this one with you.. maybe it will touch some of you and you will send love to yourselves.. Which is where all true love starts..  Enough said at this point ....  I had to do the Aura know in the center... and send out  vibes to the heart...  and the trinity between each one...  "Living in the Heart" is the name of the book I am reading and meditating with... very powerful.  

So... when I went to the BRIGHT OWL's
site for this weeks challenge I could only see where I could put these hearts... that was my main goal... more love, more hearts...  YES!~!!!!    So here is that wonderful challenge of the ZENDALA this week...  (Thanks Erin for all the great Mandalas that you give us...  I love them all... ) 
 

  
 I shaded some areas and left them tangle-less so that the hearts stood out... I just needed to do HEARTS... more hearts...  

The beads in between are holding little seeds to grow more love.... and held in by a cross...  the cross holds them in place until they need to grow...  

Pearls of wisdom are on either side of each of the hearts...  

Just my thoughts and needs to do as I was doing the zendala this week...  which was a special one... to leave part out...  or Lose part of the mandala...  which I did...  but the part I left out... is where the hearts are... as the hearts fill all voids...  !!!!  Truth...  

So that is my theories this week.... YIKES... back to reading...  

My house has been filled with all kinds of great people all week-end...  My dear Neighbor and Friend Sande came over yesterday and we started on a project that I will share with you when I finish it... and then she came over today so we could work on it more...  I hope to have my finished sometimes soon.. .but have to wait to get some brads... can you believe it... I need something????  Anyway we had fun... today there have been tons of other people in and out of the house all day... and lots of good love went around and around...  good feelings from GOOD people...  

A perfect way to start a week...  

So with that in mind... I hope you have a GREAT week... and enjoy every minute of it... and I thank you from the bottom of my heart for stopping in for a visit... and for all the lovely comments that you leave... thanks so very much...  

See you tomorrow with the Diva's challenge...

Have a great time...  Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie   
 

3 comments:

  1. Your zendala is beautiful, Bonnie and so is the intention that you drew it with. Thank you for sharing your thought and sending your love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing this with us, a wonderful approach.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great hearts! Keep them coming :D

    ReplyDelete