Followers

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

New Tangles

I told you that I would be back with another tangle today... so here it is...  

 Oh  YES I had FUN!!!! I thing that the Challenge this week at the Diva's with Lee Ann's Tuxado is really going to be a favorite of mine..  As you know the  others you see here are favorites.. so why not more...   Mr E is really also going to be fun to play with...  very exciting to see these new tangles fit so very nicely into a TIA...  LOVE IT ALL!!!!  Dont' you...Have you tried them yet and posted them to share with others???  I think it is fun to learn new tangles... and also a lot of other things too..  

Well hope you have a GREAT day...  I have to gt a lot of thingsdone today... so no tangling today for me... maybe tonight I can squeeze some in... LOL..  

thanks for stopping by for a visit... see you tomorrow hopefully...  
Love, Light and Peace....Bonnie   

7 comments:

  1. Like this one alot! Amazing lineart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Especially the purk on the side. I like how you transitioned it into a chain.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, I love this tangle, especially purk on a chain.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your variation of tuxedo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Tuxedo is very beautifully done Bonnie!

    ReplyDelete