Followers

Saturday, May 4, 2013

Did you know





Did you know that Alice was a creative person??? She was... or is...  how ever you look at this whole thing...  She wanted to capture all her Wonderland friends and be able to remember them for ever and ever... so she started to create a little tag for each MEMORY...  

(Side note:   When I had to pick out a stamp from this sponsor... I didn't really know what I was going to do... but I had been making these cute little suitcases for some classes that I teach... and I wanted a stamp like it...  so this is what I chose... and it led to all this... LOL... what FUN I have had with this one...  )  

 so this is the stamps that I chose to receive... and I made this fun tag..

We have to always think of what it says...  

ENJOY TODAY 
Live for Tomorrow 
Dream for the future...  
That is what Alice was doing!!!! 

Dreaming for the future when she would be home and then she could remember all her friends..  

 A nice closeup of the stamps... they really are wonderful... and I am glad to have them in my collection of stamps... 
 Then I had to tie in my suitcase with this stamp...  
 Here is my pile of tiny suitcases... I love them... they are fun to have and look at...  

I really would love to have a lot of old ones to pile up... but then I would need another room...  as I have the rest of the house all piled up... LOL.. 
The Alice Alphabet tags...  
 I love the I one... it is the invisible cat.... LOL..  

Tweedle Dee and Dum had to get in there too... 
 Can you help Alice think of something for the N and the O ... ???  




 All of Alice's friends just fit into this tiny little suitcase... so she will be able to carry it home with her...  if she remembers to take it... sometimes when you are dreaming you forget things...  don't we all...  








 They are all ready to go back home with her though... so maybe they will....  

I hope that you have a nice day.. and enjoy your day in Wonderland that is all around you...  

Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie  

2 comments:

  1. Bonnie, you always have the most magnificent Wonderland stories to tell. Adorable project and so very creative. I love it! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your Alice in Wonderland alphabet set. It just might inspire me to make one of my own!

    ReplyDelete