Followers

Thursday, May 30, 2013

More Bales

I have been having a lot of fun with Tea Bag Folding again... it has been a long time since I did this last... but the folds are coming back to me with no problems... so I guess my memory is serving me pretty good...  now to find my birthday book!!!  Lost it... and I feel really bad as I am missing birthdays...  oh well I know that the people know I love them.. .at least I hope so... 

 I love making these little boxes... they are so nice to have around... they make me happy to see them... and also make others happy when they receive them from me... I love this color combination too..  

Class two is ready for Tea Bag Folding... so for those of you have received Class one... two is waiting for you... you can find these Klasses on Kre8tive Classes...

I also had fun last night playing with the Tangle Bales... Laura from I am the Diva has this challenge of using only this tangle to create a TIA... so I had fun with this last night...  

I find that if I tangle prior to getting ready for bed that I sleep so very better... so I had to do it a couple of times last night.. just to insure a good nights sleep...  

 I drew a slight string in the box... and then had some BALES of fun creating this one..  

I just enjoyed the loops all over the place...  


 
 Because in the last one I had done a center repeat on the bales... I decided to do that again... and really love the outcome... a fun tangle to say the least... you really have to play with a tangle to get the hang of it..  

I also made a bracelet with it... and then a maybe it is a ring with the band... and a large stone ...  LOL... just a fun way to unwind at the end of a long day of playing...  

Thanks for taking a look at my blog... I really appreciate all your lovely comments...  thanks so very much... I also get a lot of great e-mails and love them...  I just enjoy chatting with you all..  

Have a great day... and enjoy the weather that is around you... unless you are experiencing tornadoes.. that is not fun in the least little bit..  I still am sending love to everyone that is experiencing these horrible situations..  

Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment