Followers

Friday, June 28, 2013

Announcing a new Class

I am proud to announce that I will be teaching down at Tryon Arts and Crafts School... it is a wonderful, fully equipped school, with a Great Gift shoppe attached...  Really quite an Arts and Crafts school...  Check them out...A lot of very nice classes and wonderful fun loving people are working there too.. 

Here is the flyer that they made up to promote the class... 
I do hope that if you haven't taken the class and are local, that you will take it now...  there is tons of room to have a nice big class... 


I am sure that when you click on this you will be able to see all the details... but if not... just write or call me for the details... and I will certainly give you their phone number.  

I do hope you can make it if you haven't already taken the class...  






So many good things have been happening, and hopefully  I will be able to get back in here soon and tell you all about them...  

Please check out my other blogs too...  

Kre8tive kits... a place where you can find all kinds of fun things to do...  
Also Medallion Art...  a place where a lot of action has been going on...  hope you will take a look t here too...  

Thanks for all your support... and I promise I will be back here soon...Enjoy your creative time 100%...  
Love, Light and Peace....Bonnie 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment