Followers

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Layers and shapes...

Okay... you have to remember that I am trying to play catch up and show you some of the cards I  have made over the last few months here... 

 
A Valentine special...  hearts galore... 
Punches and papers and stamps.. what would my life be with out them... still very artsie... that is for sure... 
even the stamps are layered... and the shapes are different...  6 layers on this card... count them... 
 
The lacy border is punched from the original card... 

 
As you can see here... the border on the front of the card...  I wanted to show you the inside too..  another layered medallion and a strip of paper that in real life you see thru the punching on the border...  just another LAYERED card... 

 
I had a piece of metallic paper on my inking area... and so it got inked and then I ran it thru my big shot/cuttlebug... and embossed it... and lightly sanded off the edges... *(have to be careful about sanding the metal... you don't need that in your body... )  that was cut into three strips and evenly put on to the layer underneath... which was a Martha Stewart corner border punched piece... 
 
On top of all that ... a spellbinder fancy square and then a medallion...  ribbon is all around.. with bows and ties...  layered plus... but only 5 layers on this one... 

 
I would have to call this a simple layered one... but the layer under the medallion is a printed piece of paper... so I cut it out as a layer...  this card is 5.5 X 8.... my largest size card... I don't make that many this size... too much to send in the mail..
 
Hope you have enjoyed this.. and see you tomorrow... with more cards... 
 
THANKS so very much for stopping by for a visit... leave a comment now and then too... I will try and answer them all... thanks...
 
Love, Light and Peace...  Bonnie 

3 comments:

  1. Boy, these are all beauties Bonnie.. I'm so glad that you've gotten a higher speed internet and can upload larger images..love to see all this detail! Incidentally, did you get my email about the teabag group?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Penny I did get your e-mail... and tonight will try and connect with all that goodness... can hardly wait... dinner should be going on the table... and I haven't started it yet... LOL.. had to make some fun papers... inky hands now... maybe I shouldn't make dinner... oh well.. thanks for the kind words... I too am so very happy I have a higher speed too... lovin it greatly... Yipeeeeeeee....

    ReplyDelete