Followers

Monday, April 14, 2014

Special Punching

Okay... this is a special punching time.. again... when I am in the mood to punch... I PUNCH...  and I do all kinds of punching.. but my favorite is this kind of punching... there is a class I  offer on line about how to do this... you can find it here... *(special punching).. So if this really interest you on how to create these.. hope you will take this simple class... a lot of pictures... you can't mess up with this one... 

Here are a few more cards... 

 
Of course using a border punch and double punching is magical too...  so please dont' forget that one... 
 
Behind the medallion you will see two small squares using the heart MS punch... love this 

 
But I love doing these even more...  this can be made any
size you choose to have...  within limits... 
 
 

Each corner punch you own will create a different look for your backgrounds... so very easy and wonderful... 
The corner punching on this also adds to the complex viewing of the punching going on here... love it all... 
 
Thanks for stopping by... and if you choose to take this class just let me know.. .I will be able to give this to you with a few minutes...  it is all one line already for you to enjoy...
 
Have a super wonderful day... and create CREATE and CREATE!!! 
 
Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment