Followers

Sunday, December 14, 2014

#7 Tag for the TWELVE DAYS OF CHRISTMAS

Oh MY GOODNESS... 
better known as OMG!!! 
 
what fun I have had today...
I got a little carried away... but that is okay..
I am having Fun with
 
Okay.. I really did get a little carried away with this...
used up the last bit of energy I think I had...
What fun is that... have to drag myself to the kitchen now and fix a hurried up LUNCH
thank Goodness I have the best hubby in the world... 
 
please do GO and see what is happening there...
it is a CHALLENGE with prizes,
and also with so much talented work and fun... 
tons of ideas and great things...
Know that you will enjoy it...
 
 
Here is what I have created from the inspiration that you,
Linda gave to me with this tag... 
The ornament and the holly and the textured background...
WOW..
I tried to do something soft and comfy feeling like yours...
but it just didn't work out that way...
so I used the inspiration of the Holly, the textured background and in stead of the ornament... I created  a tree to hang it on...  

 
 
I started off with this tag of holly...
I seem to be really gun ho and need to use a lot of Holly this year????...
 
 
I have also been trying to learn new things... and have been learning old English Smocking... and did a few Christmas balls too...  what fun they are. 
A little on the time consuming side.. but I quickly finished this one up the other night, because I had hoped it would fit into one of the tags I created...  and today it has... 
 
CELEBRATE YOUR INNER ELF... 
LOL...
INNER ELF didn't help at all.. 
believe you me... 

 
For my tag... I have had to take my studio apart... and have just about gotten it sort of back together in some kind of order... still can't find some things at all.. .but this is what I had to do...
 
FIND SOME CORRUGATED BOARD...
Garage....
Recycling boxes...
Yes... just what I need...
 
Finally something comfortable to play with...
 
I took my holly stencil and using my textured paste... create the scene on the back...  then used inks to color it, when dry... 
Then I used my Liquid pearls to emboss it... with more texture...
and also with a glossy feeling...
DRY...
QUICKER... PLEASE...
Oh well.. I work on the next thing... 
THE TREE...
 
 
 

 
using some green inked papers that were hanging around.. I tore and rolled them into similar sizes...  in diameter...
then glued them onto a skewer... 
Adorning the center of the tree with STARS...
And adding a piece of Linen ribbon... 
Some gold was also added to the paper to JAZZ it up a little ...
Using scraps, sometimes you need to add what you really desire at the last minute... 
 
Okay.. .the berries...
using my liquid pearls... I heat gunned them...
until they
POPPED... love the effect of that..
 

 
Tag...  three hours... drying time was 3/4 of the time... LOL..
Christmas ball...  18 hours... 
with lots of learning on it... 
so very much fun... 
 

 
My 7th tag... 
but wait...
 
while I was waiting for stuff to dry...
 
I got involved with other things...
 
Laughing all the way...
(singing a song...  you have to glad you are not here..) 
 
Oh yes... what fun it is to make a mess...
that hopefully you will be able to pick up
so you can play later too...
 
 
You see... I guess I have a nervous condition...
maybe it is an addiction...
anyway.. .
I love it...
I have to keep busy...
all the time...
Maybe it is knitting as we are driving along in the car...
or maybe it is making one more tree a little bit different...
or maybe it is making that pretty pink piece of paper...
are you ever going to use it???
YES...
use it now...
 

 
I have bins and bins of die cuts, that need to be used...
but today???
Why not...  get them out...
see what you have...
use them...
they are so very pretty...
color them with gold...
is that other piece dry yet...
still tacky...
can't add the tree until it is dry...
maybe I won't get the 3rd project done today...
Oh YES I will...
 
so I colored the dies with a gold pen...
it calms me down a little bit...
 not much...
a little bit is what I said... 

Do you have the
ink
 
ink pad
 
distress paint
 
everything
 
that is made with PICKELED RASPBERRY???? 
 
 
OMG... I love the stuff...
it is sheer gold in the studio...
LOVE IT...
So I used it to make the paper...
and then I used it to color the berries
Did I tell you I LOVE IT...
Can you tell..???? 

Again using up die cut items... I was really able to put this bag together in about 10 minutes... and the liquid pearls were not in the least bit dried...
 
But then I made the tree...
that took about 15 minutes...
and still not dry... 
OH DEAR ME...
WHAT TO DO...
 

 
Well I do love this bag...
I think I will also use this for this #7 tag challenge...
as it is pretty like Linda's tag...
not soft...
but so very pretty... 
Inspiration...
soft and pretty... 
mine...
WILD and PICKLED RASPBERRY!!!!  
 
is that the same??? 
   

 
Added a few holly leaves to balance the bag out...
 

 
And now for the gift that needs to go into this bag...
Ohhhh that is a surprise... 
and also to whom it is going to...
They will love it...
keep their 'special' things in it...
and admire this color all year long... 
 
I have had a very fun day... and finally got the tree glued onto the tag... and took the pictures...
By the WAY...
The berries and the greens...
THEY ARE STILL WET...



Please make sure you go to the FUNKIE JUNKIE

and see all the wonderful work of all that are creating these

12 days of Christmas Tags,

and also go and view the


Lots of fun there too… wow…

you name it…

It is a wonderland all unto it’s self…

 
See you Later....
and have a fun day creating, enjoying music,
eating, being lazi, and just having fun....
Oh I can see you are on the computer... well have fun there too... 
thanks for stopping by...
 
Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie 

 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment